Apply to be a 2014 Senior Ambassador
Bax Photography is currently in the search for one male and one female at each local high school to be our Senior Ambassadors.
What Do You Get Out of All This?
- A mini-session in the spring, usually 30 minutes long, must be done by April 31st.
- A full session including several outfit changes, in the summer or fall at several locations that will match you. This normally lasts two hours.
- Ambassador cards & discounts. Get 25 referral cards to give to friends and classmates. Each friend or classmate who books with Bax Photography gets you $25 in print credit to go towards your senior prints. Plus your friend gets 10% off their session.
- Receive around five lo-res images to share on social networking sites, also will include custom Timeline photo.
- A chance to win $150 in cash.
How can you not be interested? So now what?
To be considered as an ambassador:
- Must graduate in 2014
- Live within 45 minutes of Wilmington, NC
- Have a great style, good personality, and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Preference of students being involved in extra-curricular activities and show potential of leadership
- Agree to represent Bax Photography only.
- Tell all your friends and classmates about Bax Photography by passing out your ambassador cards.
- Parents/guardians must be willing to sign a model release allowing us to use your images for advertising.
What are Ambassador Cards?
Each card is like cash. The cards will have your name, Bax Photography’s contact info, discount amount, and an image of you.
Each person who books with Bax Photgraphy gets 10% with your card, and you get $25 towards print costs.
How do you get the $150?
The senior who gives us the most referrals by August 31, wins $150 in cash.
Why should your friends choose Bax Photography?
Bax Photography wants to bring you and your friends a unique experience. We like to get to know each individual we shoot and bring out something in them and display that in our portraits.
Senior Ambassador Application
* Denotes required field